Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Official Christmas Post

Merry Christmas Everyone!
...cricket.. cricket.. cricket

'Better late than never' right?... I suppose that all depends on what is coming huh? Well I appreciate the patience of all my blog readers frothing for new posts and photos!(sarcasm) So here is a quick rundown of the Christmas time festivities at the Abdulla household. The girls got sick Christmas week and so we had to cancel our plans to visit with friends and such. Bummed and tempted to milk the 'alone on Christmas' sob story, we realized how much we have to be grateful for this past year and how blessed we truly are just to have each other. We decided to make this year special for our little family and indeed it was(:

The countdown begins.
The tree is up and the decorating begins,
the camera is out and so the posing begins as well(:
Cookie making!
Potty training!
Two little kitties!
Crafting!
(accepting requests for owl ornaments
for those who did not receive one)
Daddy-Daughter Date 2009
(see www.alabdulla.net for more photos)
We began a new Christmas Eve tradition
BBQ S'mores!
Ta da!
Keepin' it real
Christmas morning!
Thank You Aunt Sara
Hot bird! Hot man!
I did it Hourik!
Christmas Dinner...scrum dum delicious
Lesson learned this year...
Jesus is SO awesome and loves us SO much
that he gives US presents on HIS birthday!
...how cool is that.

5 comments:

Abraham and Danielle said...

Oh my goodness! It's about time! I'm dying for some new pics....oh so cute....especially love the potty shot! Love and miss you all,
Danielle

The Montgomerys said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Your Christmas looked lovely, I'm sorry the kids got sick. Our kids have been sick too, it's sad but it gets to you becaue you can't really go out. I love your pictures, you are one talented momma. That food looked amazing!!!!

God Bless you guys <3
love,
Mon

Bianca said...

Yes, it's better late than never :)

Give Al my greetings! Merry Christmas :)

Brandi said...

Thank you for updating us all. I love the pictures. I loved everyone of them, but the potty one made me laugh...stinken cute! I sure missed you this christmas but I am thankful I got to see you afterwards. I love you dearly! Can't wait to see you guys/girls again. Hopefully sooner than later.

Magdalene Barbara said...

I am officially requesting an owl ornament 10 months early! Love you!!! See you soon ;)